Is Santa still searching for a few perfect stocking-stuffers for the people on your list? Here’s some help.
I scanned through the books I’ve read and reviewed this year, and selected some for people having different interests.
Included are a few lesser-known books, too. You don’t need me to tell you about Everything I Never Told You (by definition!) or other front-of-the-store best-sellers.
And, you’ll find The Cowboy and the Cossack there, once again, because everyone who takes my advice about it says it’s one of the best books they’ve ever read!
Clicking on the title will take you to my review. If the lucky recipient likes:
- History: The Romanov Sisters
- Memoir: Elsewhere
- Sci-Fi: The Water Knife, Seveneves
- Novels flying Under the Radar: Grand River & Joy, The Long Fire
- Literary Fiction & Prize-winners: The Orphan Master’s Son, Against a Darkening Sky
- Classic Crime: The Long Goodbye, Clockers
- Mystery & Suspense Ghost Fleet, On the Road with Del & Louise
- Adventure: City of Thieves, The Cowboy & the Cossack
While you’re at it—buy two copies, one for yourself! Happy reading!